Dr. Moslehi’s journey towards Naturopathic and Homeopathic Medicine comes from years of being an active participant in his own healing process. Before his pursuit of medicine, Dr. Moslehi intended on playing soccer professionally. After a series of health concerns, he came to a turning point, in which he decided to dedicate the next ten years to learning the art and science of medicine. After coming to realize the blessings of being able to be helped and healed by other doctors, particularly while in India, he discovered an innate desire to foster this healing journey in others.
This new purpose in life motivated him to pursue postsecondary and graduate studies. Dr. Moslehi received an Honours Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology at the University of Waterloo. He then went on to complete a 4-year post-graduate degree in Naturopathic Medicine at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, as well as, his Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine from the Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine. During his clinical internship, he was fortunate to have worked at Anishnawbe and Sherbourne Health Centre where the focus was on aboriginal health and the LGBTQ+ community, respectively. He has done additional training in naturopathic sports medicine, being a part of the CCNM Sports Medicine Focused Shift for 12 months.
As part of his ongoing professional development to better serve the community, Dr. Moslehi has participated in further learning opportunities including:
* Certified and trained in Parenteral IV Therapy (2015) with Dr. Virginia Osborne and Dr. Brenden Cochran
* Certified and trained in NEURO-MERIDIAN Integrative Acupuncture for treatment of Neuromyofascial Pain & Dysfunction (2014) with Dr. Poney Chiang
* Certified and trained in Neural Therapy (2013) for chronic pain and disease with Dr. Jeff Harris
* Certified and trained in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture and Facial Rejuventation Massage and Acupressure (2013) with Virgina Doran
* Certificate in the use of Homeopathic Bowel Nosodes with Dr. Russell Malcom (2013)
* Certificate in The Basics of Yoga Therapy with Dr. Babu Rao Gunthati (2012). Further studies in Sanskrit and Joytisha (2013-14) with Dr. Babu Rao Gunthati.
Blessed to be pursing his passion of learning and serving others, Dr. Moslehi is excited to be able to serve the communities within the Northwest Territories. He currently lives in Yellowknife with his wife and son.